Sunday, December 7, 2008

Days 15 - 29 of 365

Trying to get caught back up here. It's taken me a while with the move, the holiday, and the horrible stomach bug that hit the family this past week. But I'm back. I only missed 2 days with all of that going on. One because, well, I just forgot and the other because I was violently ill so I decided to let myself off the hook for that day.

Anyhow here is picture 15 of 365: this is my oldest daughters art set, it was the last thing to get packed and the only thing I could find to take a picture of the night before we moved.
Day 16 of 365: My fur babies, Loki (the white one) and Tweek (the grey one).
Day 17 of 365: This is how I caught Hailey eating breakfast one morning, with her foot kicked up on the table.
Day 18 of 365: The view from our new bedroom window. Of course the day we moved in it was cold and rainy, this is after months of no rain and nice sunny weather in the 70's.

Day 19 of 365: Thanksgiving Day. You get 2 pictures from this day because I couldn't pick just one. The first is a picture I took from the car on the way to dinner. The 2nd is just the first time I've gotten a picture of a rainbow.
Day 20 of 365: Ashleigh's letter to Santa. LOL if you look at what she wrote down for number 3, I swear I did not tell her to put that on there she is just a girl after mommy's heart. I had no idea what that even was until she told me. Basically it's a little desk that is like my graphics tablet, it hooks up to the tv or computer and comes with a digital camera. She said she wants it "so I can draw on my pictures like you do mommy"...how cute is that?
Day 21 of 365: Hailey's birthday cake. I forgot to take a picture specifically for this but I got this picture on this day so that counts right?
Day 22 of 365: Just the coolest toy store ever. FAO Swartz at Ceasar's Palace Forum Shops.

Day 23 of 365: Ashleigh's new hair cut.
Day 24 of 365: I was just playing around with my new star filter on this one. Nothing special.
Day 25 of 365: Just a continuation of yesterday, my favorite ornament.
Day 26 of 365: My sick day.

Day 27 of 365: Oops...I forgot

Day 28 of 365: Hailey admiring her reflection.
Day 29 of 365: Todays...Yay I'm caught up! Just a quick snap shot of Hailey with Tweek. That poor cat puts up with so much. The darn flash didn't fire on this one, I tried to save it as much as possible and I'm not sure why but I like it.

3 comments:

Tess said...

Yay! Thanks for the catch up! I hope all are feeling better now and that you are getting settled in.

Brittany said...

I'm glad you caught up. We went through the stomach bug here, too. Not FUN!

Eric L said...

Glad to have you back!

So jealous of that rainbow picture!