Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 30 - 32 of 365

Day 32 of 365: Have I really been at this over a month already? This is my "official" picture for the day. I guess it's a flower. The wind stopped and it's supposed to be sunny for a couple days before the rain starts (and maybe even snow, in Vegas?? They are saying the foothills might see some flurries this weekend, we'll see. It snowed once in Tucson and the whole town went crazy so we'll see how Vegas handles it) . I figured we'd better get out and enjoy the good weather while it lasted, so we went out and walked the new neighborhood today.

And just a couple funny pictures I had to share. I LOVE lolcats, so I made a couple of my own versions with Tweek today.

Day 31 of 365: Ahhh...what's that? Oh it's just me :) doing what I do best surfing the net. I finally got a chance to try out the remote I got a few months ago. I really want to get a family picture in front of the tree this year so I figured I'd better practice a bit with the remote first.Day 30 of 365: As I was unpacking I came across the decanter we got for our wedding. We've never used it and it's been in a box since we moved to Vegas a year ago so I decided it time to get it out of the box. I liked the way it was reflecting the light so I snapped a picture, I don't think I captured it very well though it looked a lot prettier in person.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That's great! Love the cats, too funny.

Tess said...

I like the one of the decanter! The cats are funny, too! I want a remote and I like the flower! :)

Design by Jenn said...

Nice pics! Snow in Vegas?? That's so great! hehe
Is that first from a bottle brush tree? I'm not sure the real name but that's what we always called them. We had one growing up ... my mom used it for "switches" apparently, those make the best switches :( OUCH!
Love the cats! Those are too funny :)