Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well I made it 2 months

But that is going to be it for me. I've just been too tired and sick to even consider picking up the camera for the last week and it won't be ending any time soon. For those of you who don't know, I found out we are expecting #3. I've been fortunate the morning sickness isn't as bad as it was with the girls but I still don't feel great and I'm so exhausted. I'll keep checking everyone elses blogs though, I really enjoy all of your pictures. I'll probably give this another shot in a year or so when things settle down a bit.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Exciting that you're expecting #3! I'm sorry to hear that you're taking a break from the 365 for now, but I understand and empathise with your morning sickness. Hang in there. It's worth it! :) I hope you feel better soon.

Eric L said...

Sorry to hear your leaving, but hey, looks like you have some good reasons. Sorry I havent been around to comment more :(

Hope things work out well :)

Tess said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry you won't be sharing more pics with us on a daily basis, but let us know how you are doing! :)

Design by Jenn said...

WOW, congrats!!!! That's so exciting! I hope the morning sickness fades for you soon :)