Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 7 of 365


I am kicking myself right now. We took the girls to the Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace and I forgot my camera!! The whole time we were there I kept thinking "that would have been a cool picture"...doh. Oh well, it's not like I can't go back another day. So today you will have to settle for a picture of Eddie's motorcycle, it's a close up of the rear wheel. I've been meaning to take some shots of this for a while, I just love all the lines and details. I need to get it out of the garage next time though, I really didn't have much room to move around to get these shots.

4 comments:

Tess said...

Nice shot, Jessica!

Eric L said...

Nice detail shot. What's worse than forgetting the camera? Haveing the camera, without the card

Martin Wilkins said...

Love it, there is something about detail shots that makes a mundane thing look special

Design by Jenn said...

Ceaser's Palace and you didn't have your camera?????? That stinks, I'm sorry
Still, this is a great shot!

Nice comment Eric .. been there! too many times :)