Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 11 of 365

Here are a couple desert pictures. These 2 were taken back in August at my current place of residence, Las Vegas. We moved here just last year so I don't have a whole lot of pictures from here yet, my husband is in the military and we have about 3 years left here so before we go I will make a trip out to death valley!

This one was taken at our previous station, Tucson, AZ. We were there for about 4 years and this picture was my favorite of all the ones I've taken there. This was actually taken with my point and shoot from inside a moving car lol.
And here is my shot for the day. My 4 year old decided to put on a shadow puppet show for me and her little sister today. I had horrible light in there and couldn't use the darn flash or I'd lose the shadow so it's extremely grainy and the textured wall doesn't help much either I guess.


2 comments:

Tess said...

AAAAA it's the crazy man-eating bunny-saurus! LOl!

Love the desert shots!

Design by Jenn said...

Beautiful!
Love the bunny ears ... I'm going to have to try that with my kiddos, too!